Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Second Challenge

I know I haven't yet posted my first 12x12, but I did explain to Gladys that I was heavily committed until the beginning of July.  Promise I will produce an Island square.

However,  Gladys informs me that I have the privilege of deciding the theme for our second square.  I have chosen... (drum roll)  ...

                                               INCANDESCENCE

Hope you are all instantly inspired.
Love and hugs, Maudie in a very damp Cornwall.

                                                             

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is, Oh My Goodness, what a challenge! It will take some thought, but who knows........it will be lots of fun.

    Joan Darling in Comox, B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!

    Dale-with-a-summer-cold in Ladysmith, BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I am putting on my thinking cap for this one!

    Kathy in very HOT Kalamazoo, MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the light bulbs all turning on with this one!

    ReplyDelete