Saturday, March 10, 2012

Introduction from Marie Trimmer

Good Morning everyone. 
  I'm not even sure what a "blog" is but I followed the links and ended up here!
  An introduction! Hummmmm!
  I guess when I think about myself, the most important thing is that I am Lily's "Nana"
 After that I am a thirty nine year quilter, who seems to learn everything the hard way! "I don't think I like that! I wonder what would happen if I hacked it up and sewed it back together?"
  I hate traveling and am happier staying home with my dogs.
  Most of my quilts these days have something to say. I figure we put so much effort into our work that they might as well educate and inspire others in some way. That is, if I'm lucky enough to achieve what I set out to do!
  I am afraid that my biggest challenge in the "Up for a challenge", challenge will be the blog part!  I don't know but maybe I can cut it up and sew IT back together!!!
  Happy Quilting, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment