Sunday, March 11, 2012

Introducing Miz Rosie


I love ART! Experimenting is my middle name. I think I have every fibre art tool that exist. My love for photography hopefully will turn into some unique Fiber Art Quilt pieces with this Up for a Challenge Art Quilt group. Making clothes since I was in the 7th grade helped my designing Art Dolls easy. This was one of the last dolls I sculpted 8 years ago. I want to use my portrait photography now in making Art Quilts. Fabric Postcards have been a good way of experimenting with many of my art supplies too.
Check out my website for some of my photos: web.mac.com/mizrosie

This is going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Rosie- I am so glad to see you are part of this group! I am live just a hop-skip from you (Kalamazoo).

    Your doll is amazing!

    Kathy Kerstetter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous expression on this doll Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know what she is thinking!

    ReplyDelete