Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Intro from Pippa Moore

Hi to all of you. I am delighted to be part of this group - have wanted to be part of 12 X 12 group for some time, after watching the work of the original 12 X 12 group develop over the last couple of years. I've been quilting a long time - have tried out all sorts of techniques and subject matter. At this point I would describe myself as a mostly piecer, with a love of improvisational work and saturated colours. I have a special interest in African textiles and art work. Also in the designs of the Art Deco/Art Nouveau/Arts & Crafts period. I am full of more ideas than I could hope to execute in a life time, but have found that focussing on small work, helps in that process. I look forward to this exchange. A big thank you to Gladys for getting it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment