Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Secure

This has been an interesting challenge. I'm not afraid of spiders or snakes. Heights make me uneasy so I like to think of it as a healthy fear. What is hard to break free of to me are insecurities like sharing your work on a blog or at guild meetings. It's easy to be sure no one will like it but I think to grow a person needs to share and learn from others. We need to unlock those fears or rust in place and risk loosing opportunities to grow.
So here is my rusted hand painted "Secure in Secure" I was pretty excited to find locks small enough for this piece and an added bonus the say "Secure" on them.

 

2 comments:

  1. How true Karrie. What is so great about this blog is a certain anonimity that grants us the ability to leap over that fear of "insecurity" into bravery of sharing. The locks say it all. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant message plus a great way to show it. Well done on finding the locks, I can imagine your glee

    ReplyDelete