Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Not All Black & White

I choose very early to go with a black and white theme to this incandescence challenge and life happened so it is late but done enough to post. A few beads are telling me they need to be added to reflect more light as the metallic thread needs a little help. Joan will be pleased.
Why the black and white? It is the light that incandescence brings to the dark. Sometimes our thoughts are debating the positive and negative aspects of a subject --weaving together sometimes not aligned straight which makes us feel uncomfortable but in the end we express our thoughts in an enlightened way if we listen more.
Weaving the ribbons comes from my love of weaving and I loved the transparency they offered. A fun challenge - thank you and I look forward to round three and being on time.
Janet






2 comments:

  1. Great Janet, and of course it needs beads!I really love your interpretation of the theme. Now, shall we both be on time with FROST?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, Janet. Would very much like to see it in person one day. I am intrigued that you went with black and white, and with where this challenge took you in your thinking.

    ReplyDelete