Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Blue door"

I had such fun with this Challenge I tried some techniques new to me.
I cut out many pictures of different doors and pasted then on a background
then printed a photo of a door on to organza and also transferred same door photo onto thick vilene
and doubled some sections of the door to enhance it. I also made a stain glass section and used some blue cellophane and painted and stitched background which I glued on under the doors arch which was also painted and for some sections of the door I used gesso to bring out embossed architecture
I also free motioned some creeper in purple and one in yellow on wash away and stitched them down on edge of door. Painted brickwork and embellished these plants with rhinestones
Thanks for the challenge
     

4 comments:

  1. TVery cool Ellen! It looks like you had lots of fun. Congraulations on a wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen you certainly put lots of techniques into this one - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comments yeah! lots of fun was had hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for comments yeah! lots of fun was had hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete