Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I thought I should add a few comments of my own reference Asliomar. Gladys is right is was wonderful! The food was great, I really enjoyed my class & classmates. We really did have a wonderful group of ladies. I took a fabric painting workshop with the amazing Hollis Chatelain. To get our day started out right Gladys & I went for an hour long walk along the boardwalk among the sand dunes. We met some fellow walkers who were having breakfast on the run.
There were also some beautiful plants, tough and tiny! They had to be to live in the sun and sand.
And it wouldn't really be a trip to the beach without seeing someone lying in the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it wonderful Karrie! I love your photos. So clear and such great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful! Where shall we go next year?

    ReplyDelete